Tuesday, April 6, 2010

my loving cuzz


You're leaving I understand but I know it's because you are doing what I told you to and following your heart,
You're leaving I should know it's going to hurt but still I sit here and won't let it in,
You're leaving and I know one day again we will be side by side together again,
You're my loving, caring, smart, and loyal cuzzin,
But wait that's not all,
She's my best friend and when I think all hope is at loss,
When I think nobody else cares,
She finds a way to say the excact right thing at the excact right time,
I love you cuzz forever millions of miles apart and we will still be as close as if we were right side by side everytime <3

1 comment:

  1. thanxs cuzz i love you
    with all my heart i know we will never be worlds apart

    ReplyDelete